5 Levels Of Showing Access
When placing your home on the market, your real estate agent will guide you through the listing process. One of the major components for placing your home on market is the level of access you are willing to grant to potential buyers. Below are the types of access you can grant to potential buyers and their agents:
- Vacant/ Go Direct: This means that the home is currently unoccupied by the seller, and buyers and their agents can go directly to see the property without notice.
- By Appointment Only: Potential buyers must call the listing agent to make an appointment at the seller’s discretion.
- Call With Notice: Buyers may visit the property at any time, as long as a designated amount of notice is given first, such as “Go direct, with 2 hour notice.
- Call Go Direct: This allows buyers agents to access the home at any time, as long as a courtesy call is placed first.
- Limited Access: As a seller, you can set limited access hours, for example, “Monday- Friday 10 am- 3 pm”
When placing your home on market, access can affect how quickly your home is on market for. The more access potential buyers have the better chances of potential buyers submitting an offer on your home. If you are considering selling your home, connect with us here, or at 661-505-1051.